- Fiberglass, wood and foam construction
- Bolt-in easy E-flite® electric 15–25 retract option
- Functional flaps
- Prepainted fiberglass fuselage
- Bifurcated intake and exhaust engineered for best performance
- Fully-sheeted removable wings with carbon blade spars
- Large front and rear magnetic access hatches
- Authentic-looking, six-color scale USN Sundowner trim scheme
- Full-flying stabilators with hidden internal linkages
- Wings and stabilizers covered in genuine UltraCote® covering
- Cockpit deck included for optional interior detail
The distinguished career of the F-4 Phantom II includes frontline service with more than eleven countries for over 30+ years of service. In excess of 5,000 aircraft were built to fulfill duties in the fighter and attack roles, but adapted to perform admirably in reconnaissance and other unsung mission duties as well. Its versatility and top-notch engineering saw it through countless campaigns to earn credits of valor unmatched by any other jet fighter.
The E-flite® Platinum Series F-4 Phantom 32 DF brings the breathtaking military aviation triumph to life as an impressive electric sport jet that’s got big-dog performance and innovative features, which will have you “calling the ball” with confidence and cruising the blue skies on a regular mission schedule.
When you equip your F-4 Phantom 32 DF with the high-performance E-flite Delta-V® 32 fan power system, you’ll experience top-level performance without sacrificing sport convenience. So you’ll be out flying like a jet-jock more often and spending less time struggling at the workbench.
- 6+ channel transmitter and receiver radio system
- (6) micro servos + (1) ultra-torque mini servo
- Brushless ducted fan motor
- 80mm ducted fan unit
- 80A brushless ESC
- Minimum 6S 5000mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- 6S Li-Po compatible charger
Optional retracts can be installed to add to the F-4 scale appearance.
Overall Length: 47.2 in (1200mm)
Wing Area: 406 sq in (26.2 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 7.05–7.40 lb (3.20–3.35 kg)
Motor Size: DF32 brushless motor, 2150Kv
Radio: 5-channel radio system minimum
Servos: (6) micro servos, (1) ultra-torque metal-geared mini servo (elevator)
Trim Scheme Colors: UltraCote® True Red, White, Silver, Light Gray
CG (center of gravity): 5-11/16 to 6-1/8 in (145–155mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at root
Speed Control : 80-amp
Recommended Battery: 22.2V 5000mAh 6S 30C Li-Po
Approx. Flying Duration: 4–5 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes
등록된 문의가 없습니다.
등록된 리뷰가 없습니다.